Lost Ark servers aren't always online and players aren't always able to connect to the game. See here how you can check the server status for Lost Ark and see, if they are down or running.
Lost Ark is plagued by similar issues as any online game, especially ones of that scale: server issues. Sometimes, they just don't work or are down for regular maintenance. And that's obviously infuriating, as you can't play the game. But there are easy ways to check the status of Lost Ark servers. We will show you how you can do that. We will also give you a short guide to the regular maintenance and the weekly server downtime.
Lost Ark Servers – How To Check Server Status
There are three ways to check the Lost Ark server status, see if the servers are down and if so, when they will be back up:
- Check out the Lost Ark server status website: The best thing you can do, is to look at the official dedicated website for the Lost Ark server status. Here you see info on every server in every region, usually updated regularly.
- Follow the official social media channels: Developer Smilegate is generally pretty good at quickly giving updates on issues like the servers. It's therefore a good idea to keep an eye out on their official Twitter page and other social media channels.
- Look around in the official forums: The official Lost Ark forum is a great place to find new issues and info the quickest, including the server status. If you're deep into Lost Ark and encounter issues that the official channels haven't spotted or highlighted yet, chances are you will find something here.
See here how to farm gold quickly in Lost Ark:
Lost Ark Servers Downtime – Regular Maintenance
It can happen at any time and for any reason that servers might be down for a little while. However, there is also one regular downtime. Every Wednesday, a new update comes to Lost Ark. In order to implement the update and to conduct maintenance, the servers are taken offline for up to 4 hours. This usually happens at 12 AM PT / 7 AM UTC / 9 AM CEST.
Servers Are Up & You Still Can't Connect – What To Do
If you checked the server status, and it's not patch-day, but you still can't connect to the Lost Ark servers, then you might have an issue. Here are some simple things that you can do and which can help:
- Restart your PC: I know, it's a bit of a pain, but a good old-fashioned restart can often help.
- Check your internet speed & connection quality: You obviously need a good and stable connection to play an online game like Lost Ark. If you encounter issues with your connection, check your connection with a speedtest.
- Restart your internet connection: Similar to the PC restart, this is an oldie but a goodie. If your connection has seemingly slowed down, a well-timed restart can get everything back into order. Either unplug your Ethernet cable or reboot your router, wait at least ten seconds and everything should be running better again.