The PlayStation VR2 is going to have thirty available games to play when it launches, here's a complete list of all thirty launch titles.
The PS VR2 release date is fast approaching, and unlike Apple's VR headset, Sony's device has always been expected to launch with a great selection of games. Thankfully, that prediction has been confirmed by a recent blog post about the product. In the announcement, it was revealed that a whopping thirty games will be available for the PS VR2 on launch. That was even more than we were hoping for.
- If you still need great games for your PS5, then click here!
You can find a list of all thirty launch titles for the PS VR2 below. But please note, only some of these are brand-new games, others are merely an update to existing PS5 or PSVR games.
PlayStation VR2: Games Available To Play At Launch
Here is a complete list of all the available games you can play at launch:
- After the Fall
- Altair Breaker
- Before Your Eyes
- Cities VR
- Cosmonious High
- Creed: Rise to Glory – Championship Edition
- The Dark Pictures: Switchback
- Dyschronia: Chronos Alternate
- Fantavision 202X
- Gran Turismo 7 (via free update to PS5 version of GT7)
- Horizon Call of the Mountain
- Job Simulator
- Jurassic World Aftermath
- Kayak VR: Mirage
- Kizuna AI – Touch the Beat!
- The Last Clockwinder
- The Light Brigade (purchase includes PS VR and PS VR2 versions)
- Moss 1 & 2 Remaster
- NFL Pro Era
- No Man’s Sky
- Pavlov VR
- Pistol Whip (free upgrade)
- Puzzling Places (free upgrade)
- Resident Evil Village (via free update to PS5 version of RE Village)
- Rez Infinite
- Song in the Smoke
- Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy’s Edge – Enhanced Edition
- Synth Riders (free upgrade)
- The Tale of Onogoro
- Tetris Effect: Connected
- The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners: Ch. 2: Retribution
- Vacation Simulator
- What the Bat
- Zenith: The Last City (free upgrade)
That was an overwhelmingly long list, but there are some real standouts here. For us, Horizon Call of the Mountain is most exciting, because the reveal was so promising.
Are you excited enough about this list? Or is the price of the PSVR2 still putting you off?
We discussed Apple's VR headset (and our doubts about the platform) in a recent podcast:
This article contains affiliate links which are marked with [shopping symbol]. These links can provide a small commission for us under certain conditions. This never affects the products price for you.