LoL Patch 12.22 is getting a b-patch due to the huge amount of changes this preseason. So, what is included in LoL Patch 12.22b? Let's go over all the buffs and nerfs right now.
With LoL Patch 12.22 we finally got to play the preseason 2023. Huge jungle changes have shaken up Summoner's Rift, but some champions just haven't been able to keep up with all these changes. Therefore, Riot has decided to add a b-patch to help improve some champions win rate.
So let's go over all of the LoL Patch 12.22b changes and what will impact the preseason in 2022. Is your favorite champion getting some love from Riot or not?
LoL Patch 12.22b: All Buffs and Nerfs
All Champions Adjustments in LoL Patch 12.22b
There are some champion buffs and adjustments coming through. So let's go over these right now so you know what to expect in this Mid-Patch Update.
All System Adjustments in LoL Patch 12.22b
It's not just champions that will be receiving adjustments, but Riot is also looking at some of the new items, as well as updated ones and making a few changes. Especially Ravenous Hydra has been one of the best items for melee champions. So, of course, some nerfs are in order.
- Get reading! A great Christmas gift for your friends is definitely Ruination by Anthony Reynolds
|Jak’Sho the Protean|
|Rod of Ages|
ARAM Balance Changes in LoL Patch 12.22b
ARAM is also getting more and more attention, especially with the upcoming Clash tournament being an ARAM Clash. Riot wants to make sure that everything for this clash tourney will go fine and players won't have a random advantage due to playing a completely broken champion.
Champions like Seraphine are getting hit with the same nerf that Ashe also received, while other champs like Lucian are on the receiving end of a small buff. It's around eleven champions receiving balance changes for ARAM in the mid-patch update.
- Akali: 115% Damage Dealt ⇒ 110% Damage Dealt
- Ashe: 0 Bonus Attack Speed Scaling ⇒ 0.01 Bonus Attack Speed Scaling
- Kalista: 0 Bonus Attack Speed Scaling ⇒ 0.01 Bonus Attack Speed Scaling
- Kayn: 100% Healing ⇒ 80% Healing
- Kha’zix: 115% Damage Dealt ⇒ 110% Damage Dealt
- K’Sante: 100% Damage Taken ⇒ 90% Damage Taken
- Lillia: 100% Damage Taken ⇒ 105% Damage Taken, 95% Damage Dealt ⇒ 90% Damage Dealt
- Lucian: 100% Damage Taken ⇒ 95% Damage Taken
- Seraphine: 0 Ability Haste ⇒ -20 Ability Haste
- Shyvana: 100% Damage Dealt ⇒ 95% Damage Dealt
- Sona: 0 Ability Haste ⇒ -20 Ability Haste
Those are all the balance changes for the LoL b-patch Patch 12.22b. Long name, eh? But don't worry, there is one more patch ahead of the 2023 season, so you can still get used to a lot of these jungle changes and the adjustments made to the brand-new jungle pets.
This article contains affiliate links which are marked with [shopping symbol]. These links can provide a small commission for us under certain conditions. This never affects the products price for you.