All Dead Island 2 achievements and trophies leaked online. Almost a decade after the legendary first trailer, the game is finally about to launch. Luckily a lot of achievements and trophies are revealed ahead of the launch to make players even more excited for the game.
It was June 10, 2014, when PlayStation revealed the first trailer for Dead Island 2. And the reaction was stunning. Now almost a decade later, the trailer, with nearly 30 million views, remains as a nostalgic memory for every gamer. But the wait is finally over.
Only a few days before the launch of the long-awaited sequel, a large list of achievements and trophies for Dead Island 2 has been dropped online.
For everyone who wants to finish the game completely, finding out about every achievement, challenge, goal or trophy is just necessary. Fortunately, the achievements and trophies here are definitely doable for every player in Dead Island 2.
Dead Island 2: All Trophies & Achievements
Dead Island 2 offers a great ton of different achievements, who all appear to be fun to chase. On April 21st, the official launch day, you will finally be able to complete this list:
- Anger Management – Slay 50 zombies with fury attacks
- Apex Predator – Knock down 10 Apex Variants
- Bookworm – Collect 20 journals
- Break a Leg – Main 100 limbs
- Coup de Grace – Slay 25 zombies using finishing moves
- Donk! – Throw a melee weapon and hit a zombie 35+ metres away
- Hazardous Materials – Slay 100 zombies using caustic, fire, or shock damage
- I Am the Resurrection – Revive other Slayers five times
- I Got a Zombie Army and You Can’t Harm Me – Perform 25 perfect defensive moves
- Jumbo Keyring – Unlock 10 lockboxes
- LA Influential – Complete 40 non-story quests
- Making Your Mark – Complete 10 non-story quests
- Max Headroom – Reach level 30
- On Safari – Complete the first tier of every Zombie Challenge
- Ooh, Shiny! – Find your first Legendary Weapon
- Perks of the Job – Complete five blueprint challenges
- Rising Star – Complete 20 non-story quests
- Sharpest Tool in the Box – Complete five Lost & Found weapon quests
- Smorgasbord – Complete the first tier of every Exploration Challenge
- Slayer Squad – Complete any five quests in co-op
- Sole Survivor – Complete all Lost & Found Missing Person quests
- Stacking the Deck – Collect 30 skill cards
- Survival Skills – Complete the first tier of every Survivor Challenge
- This Is My Weapon – Fully upgrade a Superior weapon and customise it with a mod or perk in every slot
- Variety is the Spice of Death – Complete the first tier of every Weapon Challenge
- Zombicidal Maniac – Complete the first tier of every Combat Challenge
- Zombologist – Unlock every zombie type in the Zompedia
Dead Island 2 launches on April 21, which is one week ahead of the originally announced date, but this is quite normal nowadays and a little extra surprise for the players who have been waiting for over 10 years now.
These were all achievements and trophies in Dead Island 2! If we find some more, you will be the first to know!