Maybe you remember when Diablo Immortal was announced, and it was met with the worst reception in the history of the franchise. That was in 2018, a whopping four years ago. Now, the game is finally supposed to come out. But not just for mobile, no... Diablo Immortal is coming to PC. That's positively bonkers. See all details on the game and its release date in this article.
Diablo Immortal Will Be Released Soon For Mobile & PC
Yes it's true, Diablo Immortal is finally coming out on June 2. But not just for Mobile, as originally planned, but also for PC. Crazy. Weird. Strange. But true. Activision Blizzard have revealed some details on the PC version in a lengthy blog post, we got some of the most interesting details here for you:
- Diablo Immortal is going to be a full Diablo game, including a story, endgame, and constant content updates.
- Both versions will be free-to-play. Yes, Diablo will be free!
- There will be cross-play and cross-progression between Mobile and PC.
- The game is set between Diablo 2 and 3.
- There will be a WASD control scheme available for PC, as well as controller support for both versions.
To be honest, this sounds pretty good! We basically get a full Diablo game, but for free! Sure, there will be monetization and all that annoying F2P stuff. But hopefully that will be kept at a minimum, and we can enjoy a new, awesome Diablo adventure without having to pay a dime for it.