With Overwatch 2 Twitch Drops you can get awesome rewards for free. Here are all the currently active drops and how you can get them.
Twitch Drops in Overwatch 2 are always very welcomed in the community, since the skins are considered to be too expensive to buy with real money and free rewards are still quite a rarity in the game. Most of the time, we can look forward to some Twitch drops with the start of new events or seasons in Overwatch 2. Now that Season 3 is just around the corner, Blizzard has come up with something neat for us once again.
Overwatch 2: All Currently Active Twitch Drops
To celebrate the launch of the third Overwatch 2 season, Blizzard decided to reward us with the Legendary Socialite Ashe Skin for free. To claim it, you only have to watch a few hours of Overwatch 2 Twitch streams, that shouldn't be too hard.
|Ashe Seven of Spades Spray||2 hours||February 7 – 21|
|Socialite Ashe Legendary Skin|
(2 hours) + 4 hours
|February 7 – 21|
How To Claim Twitch Drops In Overwatch 2
Claiming Twitch drops is actually quite easy. To get the rewards, you have to watch twitch streamers play overwatch for a certain amount of time. In order for this time to be captured by battle.net you have to take a few things into account. Here is how to obtain Twitch drops for Overwatch 2
- Make sure, that your Twitch Account in linked to your Battle.net
- Find out how to link your Twitch to your Battle.net below
- Go to Twitch and login with your account
- Select the Overwatch 2 category
- You can find the categories by clicking on "Browse" or typing it into the search bar on the top of the page
- Select a live stream that has the "Twitch Drops enabled" tag, or something similar (you can also filter by the Drops enabled tag)
- Watch live streams for the time it required for the Twitch drop you want to collect (you don't have to watch everything at once)
- Click on your profile in the top-right corner on Twitch
- Go to "Drops and Rewards"
- Claim your rewards
- They should now be automatically transferred to your Overwatch 2 account
How To Connect Your Twitch Account To Battle.Net
To connect your Twitch account to Battle.net, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Battle.net account
- Click the "Connect" button for Twitch
- Login with your Twitch account and follow the instructions
- Check the "Connections" tab on Battle.net
- If it says: "Twitch Connected with [username]", you're good to go
By the way, playing Overwatch 2 is a way better vibe with the right equipment! Check out this, and you'll find everything you need for the perfect gaming setup.
This article contains affiliate links which are marked with [shopping symbol]. These links can provide a small commission for us under certain conditions. This never affects the products price for you.